This takes about 10 minutes prep and only 30 minutes baking so technically making it a 40 minute meal, but it’s quick and extremely easy.
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cup low-fat milk; divided
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 Chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 package (8 ½ ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut chicken into cubes and sauté in a skillet with oil until fully cooked. Once chicken is cooked combine with condensed soup, ½ cup milk (helpful hint: first mix together can of condensed soup and milk to create a smooth but thick consistency), ground pepper, corn, and peas and place in an 8×8 baking dish.
In a separate bowl, whisk together corn muffin mix, remaining ¾ cup milk and egg; pour over chicken mixture. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Once removed from oven sprinkle with cheddar cheese.